Just Two Weeks....
That's the all we need to develop an excellent library instruction session for your class. The Eshleman Library offers in-depth instruction sessions and informative tours to help orient students with library services and facilities. Classes may be customized for a particular course or assignment. Please keep the following in mind when considering library instruction:
- Library instruction is most effective in conjunction with a class assignment. Please provide the librarians with a copy of the assignment before the tour.
- In-depth sessions must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. It may not be possible to accommodate a class if adequate notice is not given.
- Instructional packets or handouts are available and may be customized for your class upon request.
- Please have the following information available when scheduling a Library Instruction Session:
- Date and time for instruction session
- Alternate date and time for instruction session
- Class size
- Your contact information
- A copy of all relevant assignments or syllabi should be dropped off at the Reference Desk or emailed to the assigned Librarian.
Need A Library Instruction?
Contact a Reference Librarian at (313) 845-6377 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Remember, just two weeks is all it takes for your students have a great library experiences!